Since i’ve been pretty preoccupied this weekend and haven’t spent much time on the internet, i’ve obviously been slacking on announcing the winner and posting the new Challenge. because of this, i’ve decided to just allow everyone who entered this week’s Challenge to be the winners. Not many people entered this week’s Challenge, which is why i am willing to do this.
Also, my college is different than most, so i’m not on summer break yet and the end of the quarter for my summer break is coming up pretty soon. so because of this, i’ve decided to take a break from The Harry Potter Challenge for a few weeks so i can focus on school without worrying about disappointing you guys. i’m still going to accept submissions and create them, i just can’t do the Challenge because i can’t be sure i’ll be able to get on to post it. I’m very sorry!
Click here to check out all the blog’s of the amazing winners!
One last announcement, the blog lol-harry-potter has entered me in their “Blog of the Week” contest! It would really mean a lot to me and you would be the best followers i could ever ask for if you would take two minutes to vote for my blog! :D The poll can be found on the right side when you click this link. (:
have a lovely week!
click here to find out more and to submit your answers! :D
Here are the rules:
- i will ask five questions related to Harry Potter in some way
- send answers to theharrypotterchallenge.tumblr
- i will accept answers to these questions until 8 PM CST on Friday, May 11th. any answers submitted after this time will be disqualified.
- i will place the tumblr URL of every person that answered all the questions CORRECTLY into a drawing. to be clear, you answer even ONE question wrong, you will not be placed in the drawing.
- i will pick ONE tumblr URL at random. that person will be the winner of the challenge! the winner will get: a post about their win with a link to their blog, a link to their blog on my main Potter blog for one week, and a permanent link on The Harry Potter Challenge blog under “Past Winners”
- i will announce the winner on Saturday, May 12th.
So here are the questions for this weeks challenge:
1. What did the Dursleys give Harry for Christmas in the book version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s/Philosopher’s Stone?
2. What was Sirius Black‘s Gringotts vault number?
3. How many memories does Harry witness in the book version of The Half-Blood Prince?
4. Ron Weasley owned two wands while at Hogwarts, what type of woods were they made of?
5. What color was Dumbledore’s hair and beard before he grew old and it turned white?
Good luck! Click here to submit answers to theharrypotterchallenge!
If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!
Also, if you’d like to help in creating questions for future Challenges, click here!